- We guarantee the quality of every product sold in our stores. If you are not satisfied, please return the product with the receipt to the store you bought it at for a refund or exchange within 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the quality issue of a stamp redemption item, you may exchange it at the store you redeemed it at without a receipt. Some products and services including bill payment/prepayment cannot be returned or refunded.*
- Customers under the age of 18 are not allowed to buy cigarettes, alcoholic beverages or obscene & indecent materials.
- If the price shown on shelf differs from that at the cash register, the lowest price will apply.
- Stocks are limited in supply, while stocks last and may only be available at selected stores. The product price at the store shall prevail. In case of any dispute, 7-Eleven shall have the right of final decision. We reserve the right to refuse or limit the sale of any particular item. We do so to ensure sufficient supply is available to all our customers.
- Please take care of your personal belongings as we are not liable for any losses.
- The service hours of our customer service hotline are from Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730, and closed on weekends & general holidays.
* Products or services that cannot be exchanged or refunded include:
Cigarettes / Online game e-vouchers / Mobile recharge e-vouchers / Prepayment e-vouchers / Bill payment / Donations / e-Ticketing / Unsealed mobile pre-paid SIM and online game cards / Octopus reloading / Last 10 transactions print outs / Gift cards / Bus tickets / Stamps / Fax / Photocopying / Power bank rental/ Pick-up and return service / Catalogue sales / Lockers / Inspiration Lake activities / Air pumping / Withdrawal services / Macau Pass reloading / Macau Pass cards / Macau parking cards / Battery recharging / Vending machine products / Insurance claims services