- If you need to return a product due to quality issues, please bring the relevant item, the original receipt, and (if applicable) collectible programme stamps to the purchasing store within 14 days from the date of purchase for product exchange or a refund. For stamp redemption products with quality issues, you do not need to present the receipt and can directly go to the redemption store for an exchange. Cigarettes, services, 7-Eleven Pre-order items and certain designated items are non-returnable and non-refundable*.
- All prices at the store shall prevail. If there is a discrepancy between the POS system price and the price tag or promotional materials, the lower price shall prevail.
- Stocks are limited in supply while stocks last and may only be available at selected stores.
- Please take care of your personal belongings. 7-Eleven will not be responsible for any loss or theft.
- In case of any dispute, 7-Eleven shall have the right of final decision, including but not limited to refusing or limiting the quantity of customer purchases.
* Non-returnable and non-refundable items/services include:
Cigarettes, 7-Eleven Pre-order items, online game products, mobile prepaid SIM value-added coupons, pre-payment, bill payment, donation, various tickets, stamps, unsealed mobile prepaid SIM/mobile SIM cards, Octopus top-up services and last 10 transactions printout, Macau Pass/MPay top-up services, Macau Pass cards/products, gift cards, photocopying, faxing, power bank rental services, parcel pick-up and return services, lockers, Inspiration Lake activities, inflatable services, cash withdrawal services, insurance claim services.